torsdag 4 december 2008

Stockholm/ Mysore

Back in Stockholm. It's good to be back, but also sad! I miss Mysore! I miss India! Maybe above all I miss my freedom. When I was there, 2 months seemed like a long time. Now that I am home it seems like I haven't been gone at all! How to readjust at work? Stress, deadlines, 8hrs a day infront of the computer, the whole "office thing" you know. And Stockholm is cold and dark.

Well, atleast it's good to be back in my flat, to see my friends and family, to have a washing machine, a warm shower, my own bed (nice and soft, although I did get used to the hard matress after awhile), and it's good to be back in the shala with Maria!

What I miss from Mysore: my friends, the shala, the warm weather, curd, jeera rice, breakfast at Santosha, palak paneer, chai at the chaistand, riding the scooter, my freedom.....

I'll be back I'm sure. Maybe in two years when Sharath is back from his presumed two year break. Until then I will probably go on another longer trip to a good yoga teacher, maybe Thailand or New Zealand. The hard part is getting off from work. But who knows what the situation will be like in a couple of years! I have faith though!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Welcome home Tina :-)
I´m happy to hear you will continue to blog, it´s been so nice to read about your trip and your thougths on practice and everything else. It would be a shame not to continue!

take good care in the short days of december!
/H