måndag 25 maj 2009

Yogi Materialist













Who said a yogi can´t be a materialist?

It´s funny, there are some things I really think twice about spending money on, and then with other things, my pockets have holes! My God, yoga can really be expensive (mark that I wrote can be, suggesting that it might not be, or wasn´t once upon a time).

So, what have I spent my money on now? According to the hottest ashtanga rumour;-) the cotton mats are on their way out. On it´s way in is the Skidless Mat from Yogitoes. Light, easy to wash and slippery free. Above all, light. I bought the brown one, loam(lera). All my other cotton mats are light in color, like the sky. Like my Vata element. I thought it was time for some more earthy tone, like my Kapha element. Hmm, maybe I can vary my mats according to which dosha needs to be balanced?? When my vata is hight- use the earthy one, when my kapha is high- use the airy one!

It was a bargain, only 705 SEK! I didn´t think twice. I am a true yogi.

Inga kommentarer: