lördag 9 augusti 2008

Preparations

Seven weeks to go, and I´m starting to think about what to bring. I read in one of the Mysore blogs that you should bring as little as possible, since you can buy everything there. I´ve never been a small packer...I always want to be prepared for evey situation! Control freak I guess. But I am going to do my best this time. I think I am going to have lunch with my friend Jesus soon. He was in Mysore in March I think it was. I´m sure he can give me some advice.

Here are some of the things I´m thinking about wether to bring or not:
  • bed sheets
  • towels (that I don´t need to bring with me home)
  • cushion (I already bought one, it´s going to take up half my suitcase, but I´m going to need to sleep well down there!)
  • yoga mat, both the rubber one and the cotton one, or just the rubber one

As you see, these things can take up pretty much of my suitcase, so if you want to add a comment and give me some advice, feel free!

Inga kommentarer: