lördag 2 augusti 2008

Setting up the blog

Actually, I had not thought about having a travel blog, but a friend of mine asked me if I was going to have one, and it seemed like a nice idea. So, here it is. I hope that I will be diligent enough to write frequently, and perhaps also show some pictures. I´m writing in English, partly because there will be no å, ä, ö in India, partly because I wish this blog to be accessible to other yogis thinking about going to Mysore and for my friends who don´t speak Swedish.

I`ve been reading some blogs from Mysore, and it has helped me get a picture of what to expect. Well, I´m trying to have very few expectations (they usually make you disppointed, but are very difficult to avoid! (aparigraha-non attachment), but at the same time i think getting a picture of what it might be like can take away some of the fears you have about traveling to an exotic country far away.....

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Wow, hi! so here you are :-)

I´m so glad you decided to start a blog, I´m relly looking forward to read about your experiences in Mysore.

All the best
Love/H

Tina sa...

Thankyou for inspiring me!
Kram, Tina

maria sa...

hej! it's a really nice blog tina!
i'm so glad you made one and that you've already started to write.
hope your stay in mysore will be great!

love, maria