torsdag 25 september 2008

Leaving Tommorrow

One day to go. Everything is ready. I´ve been a bit stressed this week, getting everything done. I like having control and being prepared when I travel. At the same time I am hoping that I will be able to just take in everthing that will happen in Mysore without expectations, to just let go and let everything happen. To surrender to the moment (something I need to work on- I´m hoping India will do this for me)!

So, how did it go with my headstand? Well, yesterday I had a breakthrough. I felt that now is the time. Now I have to do it on my own. Soon no wall and no teacher. I just did it! And it was easy. The fear of falling was gone. The inbalance in my shoulders didn´t matter. I just lifted and stood steady as a mountain. I think I needed the challenge. I needed a goal. I felt victorious.

I also got some good tips on how to work with my injured hip from a teacher who is also an osteopat. That felt very good too.

The last advice I got from my teacher Maria was:
Come just in time for practice. If they say be there at seven, be there at seven, not earlier.
Just surrender to what happens.
Do what the teacher tells you.
Do your thing, and don´t look at what the others do. It´s your journey.
Relax and enjoy!

See you in Mysore!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Weeeioooh, up and away now!!!
Wish you a safe trip!
Take care and hope you´ll be able to write soon again.

Mmmm- Mysore :-)

Love
Helen

Anonym sa...

are you there yet?!