lördag 11 oktober 2008

Feeling Great

Two weeks in India, and I am feeling great! This a lifestyle that suits me....

The fact that I am not stressed, and not sitting in front of a computer 8 hours a day is evident.

Furthermore, the heat does me good. It is not so humid as I feared, so this is good. I am more flexible, and I have no pain in my hip, and my joints don't crack as much!

People here (the yogis that is), only eat twice a day. Breakfast and then a late lunch in the afternoon. We go to bed early, so it works fine. You don't get so hungry when it's hot either. The food is really healthy and nutricious. This is an an eating habit that fits me well. I have more energy, because the body has time and space to digest the food.

My skin is really good, I have lost weight, I have a nice tan, I feel fit from practicing 6 days a week (both physically and mentally), I meditate every evening, and I have time to reflect, so my mind is still. Yeah, I really feel in harmony with myself and everything around me! I wish more people could experience this! I hope it will continue this way...

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Wow!
Mysore is the place to be!
Really nice to hear you enjoy it so much! It´s sounds lovely.
You really do inspire me to go, so we´ll see when it can come true!:-)