lördag 4 oktober 2008

Shopping

Today it is quite cloudy after a rainy night. We decided to go shopping. We went to a store that is called "Rashinkar". They have yoga books, yoga mats, yoga bags, scarves, silk....
I shopped a lot. But it is soo cheap compared to Sweden! For 4560 rupees I got five yoga books, good ones, a "monk bag", three scarves (two in raw silk), a cotton yoga mat and a yoga bag. I think I might have to shipp some things home! Books and mats weight a lot! I bought a cheap cotton mat on my first day here, but I am not so satisfied with it. I also bought a rubber(or was it plastic?) mat today. The one I brought with me is tearing up the skin under my big toes. I had forgotten about this. These mats I will leave here when I go home. Even though everything is cheap, it all adds up! I will have to start making acounts to keep track of my shopping. And to think before I buy things. Many things are really bad quality. Like a nice bag I bought the other day for 150 rps (20 kr). Really unecessary. It's already falling apart. But, there are still many things I want to buy! Hmmm.
Going home now to read some in my books before I go to Anus for some dinner. Life is easy here.

Inga kommentarer: