tisdag 21 oktober 2008

Practice

My first week of practice was great. I felt soo flexible!
This has changed. The last two weeks I have been more stiff. People say that it goes in circles. You are flexible for a while, then you feel stiff for a while, and then suddenly you are flexible again for some time and so on. So, I am now waiting to become more flexible again!
Sharath is humming and smiling at me when he adjusts me in Marichyasana C (my last posture). I am not advancing there for the moment. My headstands feel more secure, perhaps I am a bit stronger, but otherwise I don't really feal any improvement in the practice. Again people say it takes atleast a month for the practice to change down here. Also that you notice what has changed when you come home. At the moment, I don't want to come home!
Hopefully in a few weeks I can write that my practice is amazing:-)

Inga kommentarer: