lördag 4 oktober 2008

Ledd Class

Friday was ledd class. Sharath was counting and saying the name of the postures.....samasthiti, ekam inhale, dve exhale.....
When he had counted to two, I had counted to five, at least! So in that way it was tough, to hold the postures for a longer time than what you are used to!
They say it is good for learning the vinyasas, to know exactly when to inhale and exhale.
There was a French TV-team there filming us. They were making a documentary for French television. I was interviewed!! It might come out on You Tube.....in a way I hope they cut me out. I was soo sweaty and probably red in the face!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

It is really amazing to read all that has happened in only one week! And it's so immediate on the blog. It sounds like a good start - all the best for the continuation!
Love, Jenny