torsdag 27 november 2008

Last Days

Only a few days left in India. Tomorrow is my last day here in Mysore. It will also be the last day in the shala. Ledd class at 4:45. I've had three days off because of ladies holiday, and tomorrow I will practice despite that the period is not over. I'm not really sure what Sharath thinks of that. Since it's ledd class he will see that I don't go upp in headstand. Last time I was in same situation, he came to me in class and said "get up!". I placed my hand om my stomache and shook my head. Ok he said and left me alone. I know that here in India women who are menstring are considered unclean, and I'm not sure how they look upon that. At conference someone asked him why women shuold not practice while menstruating, and he said that if you are unlucky you might not be able to conceive, and you mught loose your period. Anyways, I'm practicing tomorrow, I really fell that I have to end the stay here with a practice!

Tomorrow there is going to be a big, organic lunch at the pool. I think half the shala is going! I think it will be fun to see everyone before we leave. I just hope the weather will be beeter. The last week has been cloudy and rainy. Maybe preparing me for the snow in Sweden?

Saturday we leave for Bangalore. We have bookeed two nights at a very fancy hotel. We're having a grand finale! I might shop some more....If I find some nice sneakers I will by a pair. That is soo much cheaper than in Sweden. I bought a pair of Levis for 2000 Rps (about 300SEK)!

I wil have to start saving money again when I come home....to aford the next trip!

Inga kommentarer: