tisdag 18 november 2008

Using The Internet

Next time I go to Mysore I will definately bring my own computer, and rent an apartment with internet access. I haven't been writing as often as I had hoped for. The reasons are that the days here are quite busy (!), and in the evenings when I have time and energy to go to the internet place there is usually either a line and you have to wait, or there is a power cut. Sometimes I think that today I will go use internet, but then I do something else instead (like yesterday I went for a pedicure), or I just don't have the energy. I go to bed sometime between 8 and 9 pm, and I need time before to wind down and do my pranayama and meditation, so at the end of the day there is not much time for internet! Life is hard here in Mysore:-)

Inga kommentarer: