tisdag 18 november 2008

Scooter Adventures

Finally, after 6 weeks of riding on the back of Olles or Brittas scooter, Annette and I got the courage to rent a scooter. I've never driven a scooter before, and the first time I took the stearing wheel (full of confidence that it was going to be a piece of cake), I thought that it was mad of us to rent one. I was a danger to traffic! Annette who has been driving more than me also felt a bit shaken by the experence! Olle was laughing at us, and Laura said it looked dangerous! And the traffic here in India is mad! It looks like chaos, but actually there is an order in all the chaos; go with the flow and never hesitate! Today i rode the scooter into town! Wow! I'm impressed with myself! Face your fears and live boldly!

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

It's so great to hear about your life in Mysore and to be able to follow all your experiences of being there! Thank you for sharing everything. It's fantastic.

And wow that you've bee riding the scooter in the midst of India's chaos. I'm impressed!..and it's so true that there is an order in what we call their chaos. Have a wonderful time your last weeks in Mysore for this year.

Take care!

Lots of love Anna