lördag 22 november 2008

Rain Again

During our first two weeks here we had great weather. After that there followed a period of two weeks with monsoon weather, which meant that it rained every day. I was caught up in the rain several times and I have never been so wet in my life! My low quality rain jacket didn't help one bit. It took ages to dry the laundry. I was even bored a few times during those weeks. Really!

After those weeks we've had great weather. I've been to the pool quite a few times to work on my tan(to make everyone jealous when I come home:-)

Today it's raining again....heavy rains. The streets are flooding. My hair is curlier that ever. I've had it cut by Tatiana, a Tjeck hairdresser. To promote my curls she cut a few layers into my hair. But, when I come home it's going to be very dry and cold, and my hair will once again be flat and lifeless....

I was thinking that maybe this rain is a preparation for my journey home which is in a weeks time. I heard it's been snowing. My God, I'm a bit scared of going back to the cold and the darkness. And the stress at work! I'm already planning my next yogatrip...

Inga kommentarer: